That’s the nice thing about insanity: evil people kill you, but crazy ones try to make you understand.
A Local Habitation by Seanan Maguire
So this week will be busy for me for many reasons:
1) My discussion section for thesis will be done! My advisor things I will be presenting early Oct. This is it! After October, will come a different challenge, but one I’m looking forward to!
2) I have 4 new books coming out next week. I’ll probably write reviews on goodreads and amazon, and make an end of the week post like I did back in June.
3) I’m going to go back to the gym, Oh yes, it’s time to go back.
4) I’m gonna do some spring cleaning, i.e. get rid of stuff before my husband comes home so he can’t do anything about it :-P.
5) work on my writing, as usual.
I have a lot on my mind as far as Marisol and my short story for her. It already has helped me develop her and other characters. I introduce someone who will be pure evil or someone who is crazy. I am leaning towards insanity, because crazy means a lot more depth to the character.