“Are you going to do anything, or do you intend to think it to death?”
Tanner’s Scheme by Lora Leigh
What an unproductive week!
Weeks like this past one is draining on the soul.
1) I hadn’t been sleeping well. A new mask was given to my from the sleep doctor’s for my Sleep machine, and it’s been hard getting adjusted to it. It leaks with a little bit of movement and it’s annoying!
2) I was tired all week. Partially because I couldn’t sleep, and partially cause I was just feeling anxious.
3) Being tired and feeling anxious leads to me struggling to write my thesis. I had hours of just staring at my computer screen, starting to write, and then deleting. It is very frustrating.
4) I took an early pregnancy test on Sunday–not pregnant. It’s still a few days early so we’ll see on Wednesday or Thursday.
Weeks like this is when I have those moments of “thinking things to death”. I just ponder on how the thesis is not getting done, or how I may not be talented enough to be a creative writer. How hard it is to get pregnant. Oh don’t forget the ongoing issues with weight. Sheesh.
This week is all about “Doing it”
Goals for this week:
* Finish Thesis discussion section
* Meet with Advisor
* Finish writing chapter 3 of Marisol
* Write chapter 10 of fan fiction
* Start writing chapter 4 of Marisol
* If I don’t get my period by end of Wed, take a pregnancy test again
* Get a Texas Driver’s license
* Finish editing chapter 3 of Marisol
* Plan for anniversary and long weekend with the husband ❤